Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What is the best H.I.M cd?

Favorite Answer

It's all a matter of opinion. Their latest album, DarkLight, isn't entirely traditional HIM, but it's an album that attracted quite a few fans. My personal favorite is Razorblade Romance, but it all depends on what kind of their music you like. Some of their albums are harder, and others I would go so far as to say a bit like 'heavy techno'. Music taste is all really a matter of opinion, but most of my favorites come from Razorblade Romance, including 'Right Here In My Arms'.

Love Metal

I love Love Metal and Dark Light

may i say u got great taste in music but dark light by miles but best song is buried alive by love