Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Nikole asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

painful and frequent urniation?

Ok I know all the stuff like cranberry juice/piils. Lots of water / no citris/ no soda/ and all that good stuff. But its not helping. And I'm in pain at least twice a week. I've been checked for stds but I came out clean. I really need a solution or an idea of what I might have... its not an yeast infection.. Cuz it only hurts where I pee. Please help I'm in pain as I'm writing this..

Favorite Answer

According to WebMD.com, common symptoms of a UTI are;

Burning with urination (dysuria). This is the most common symptom of a urinary tract infection.

Frequent urge to urinate without being able to pass much urine (frequency).

Urgent need to urinate (urgency).

Feeling like you cannot completely empty your bladder.

Blood in the urine (hematuria). Your urine may look red, brown, or pink. Blood in the urine may occur after exercise, such as running or bicycling.

IF you have a UTI you NEED TO GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR. If the infection continues, it can cause severe problems like infertility, kidney stones, and bladder stones.

Source(s): webmd.com