promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do you know when a guy truly likes you?

When a guy shows you off to his boys and later says he likes you. Should i believe him?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

well i think if he has the courage to show you off to his boys then he is serious. Although you could be one of those trophy girlfriends. But you can always tell if a guy truly likes you buy how he acts tords you. Does he hold your hand in public? Does he not tryed to presher you into doing thing that you dont want to do? Does he treat with respect? DOes he treat you like you are his world? DOes he call you in the middle of the day to talk about nothing and the only reason for him calling is just to hear your voice on the other end. These Are Questions You Must Ask Yourself. Those are the key examples on if he likes you or not. And it also goes for if he loves you as well! Good Luck!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It seems like he is proud to be with you. Just make sure you're not an arm ornament for him to show off to other people to make himself look good. You should probably know him well enough to make the distinction if he really likes you for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your really know when a guy likes you when he builds up the courage to ask you out. Seriously!

Source(s): Love
  • 1 decade ago

well it depends cause that hapened to me and then it turned out to be a prank by him and his popular friends anyway if this guy is realy trust worthy then go for it but if not then look somewhere else

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think that you should go with your gut instinct. If you feel it, then go with it. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he says it and sounds sincere. If he says it sorta cocky, then no.

• 1 decade ago

yeah guys aren't like you women. we say what's on our minds. so when he says he likes you, it's true.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he seems nice to me,

• venom!
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

its in his kiss! (thats what it is)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.