Why do young men wears long shorts that cover their knees? Is this insanity dictated by fashion?

Some guys wear these ugly shorts even on the beaches. What happened to bikinis?

Favorite Answer

It really looks ignorant to me.

i like them it is just enough short for me. I don't want my thigh and stuff hanging out. They make the shorter shorts but i buy the long ones and if they stop making the long ones i just won't where any at all

i don't feel comfortable in a bikini. long shorts/swim trunks are within my comfort zone. what happened to bikinis is that they don't feel masculine to me. i also don't like advertising my endowment.