Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Has anyone seen the video of Osama Bin Laden being hung yet for 9/11 or is nobody bothered about that now?

• Bob D
    Best Answer

Have to feel for the first couple of responders. Bin Laden is still on the loose. It was Saddam that was hanged. Bin Laden was/is in Afghanistan. Took until the 4th answer before someone clued into the question. No wonder Bush was elected twice.

• Steven

no I haven't seen the video and probably won't that would take away the reason for being in Iraq. So why don't some Iraq people who know of this tape put it on the web? So people can see it. If it exists then make it public. So we can say then why are you in Iraq. Looks like that would be the solution.

Unfortunately the video of Ossama going to meet Baal (or whoever) was damaged in the Hyperbaric detonation that made cat food of everything in his rat hole in the Afghan mountains... We will just never get the pleasure of seeing...

Long Die Ossama. Happy Hanukka, Shalome....

I saw it. but I still think his death wasn't painful enough. I am sure a lot of people r relieved. However, there has more to think about a lot here lately and now than his death and what he did..like why the Hel- Bush is still in office and immigration..the war, health care for everyone, etc.

What video are you talking about?

he has been dead for a while. when was the last time you seen himon a updated tape moron