What are the benefits/effects of BLOGGING in our society?

This is basically a survey for a research paper, so please place sensible answers. Thanks!:D

Favorite Answer

I have my own blog so....I even have a blog about blogging :) so, if you want to check it out, then, be my guest:

http://www.dari-bazaar.com/wp/139/blogging/

Basically, there are two advantages: I can say whatever I want about whatever I want, expressing my feelings and ideas the way I want....and then....the financial part.

Seem that you need a little bit of reading to gain more insight about blogging. Don't worry, I have just created a webpage full of archived articles to give you an idea where to go next with your problem. Learn from the experience bloggers and other links that are highly recommended by Google... You may find your question answered by one of the articles published there or any of the recommended links... Wish you the best!

Blogging is a way to express yourself. YAY ITS SNOWING sorry i looked out my window just now. you can talk about what is happoening in your life or you ropinions on the world. and i think its thesame phenomenom of talking to a stranger in an airport waiting for a delayed flight. you tell a total stranger deepest darkest secrets that you wold never tell somebody you know. there is an anonimity of blogging that sets you free...

People can say what they want to say without having to justify what they say. It is just as easy to write the lies that are out there is it is the truth.

I do not know if blogs are good or not.