What would you do with a $50 Best Buy gift card?

I want to spend this money wisely. I'm not interested in music CDs, so please don't suggest that. Otherwise, I'm open to ideas. How would you spend 50 bucks at Best Buy?

Favorite Answer

I would do one of two things. I'd either look for accessories for electronics I already have or use it to upgrade something else I'm already planning on buying.

I might look for DS Lite accessories to go with the new system I got for Christmas or get a new game for it. If I was planning on buying a stereo, I would use the extra $50 to buy a slightly better stereo than I might have been able to afford on my own.

Other than that, you can get movies or batteries or little things. But I wouldn't nickle and dime it away like that. If there wasn't anything specific I wanted, I would save the gift card until a game or movie came out that I did want.

Well it depends on what thing you need the most in your life right now. Like have you recently moved or bought a home - then maybe you should put that towards buying an appliance..or maybe you feel like you really need to splurge a little bit and buy yourself a camera or maybe a DVD player or something..

I don't know what you need, but thats what I would do with the gift card money...

Source(s): My honest opinion

I have an Ipod Video, so I'd get some accesories. Those would cost up to 50dollars.

My brother would buy some video games for his gamecube.

Maybe get a palmpilot, just spend a little extra for it though.

Maybe an ipod if you don't have one.

Get some music on itunes to go with the ipod.

Maybe a wireless keyboard and mouse?

I recently got one today, and its excellent!

Source(s): Personal experience

Video games or DVDs, most def. Theres not much else you can buy with $50. Maybe an itunes gift card so I could buy tetris for my ipod because the illegally downloaded versions won't go on...Apple is too smart.

i wopuld buy games or if your a caring person propaly on a gift for any family member (your mom would be a good idea)

Buy some DVDs

I would buy a memory stick for my computer so i can transfer files from one computer to another.

I would spend it on software for my Palm Pilot.

I would buy an affordable mp3 ...or a couple of dvds

video games