Favorite Taking Back Sunday song? Favorite TBS member?

Favorite Answer

Favorite TBS song- You're So Last Summer

Why?: becoz it pumps me up and i <3 Flava Flav in the video XD

Favorite TBS member: i'd have to say all of them because they are all VERY unique

How do i kno this?: -Louder Now: Partone (the DVD)--- it explains the band members individually, and a lot more deeper than how we kno them through tv interviews and the internet, and it rele introduces them well, and once u watch it (or if u did see it) you would see what i mean

=]

• Norah

Favorite TBS Song: Well, I have to put this by album.

TAYF: Bike Scene, Ghost Man on Third, and Timberwolves At New Jersey.

WYWTB: I Am Fred Astaire, Little Devotional, and A Decade Under The Influence.

LN: What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost?, Divine Intervention, and Twenty-Twenty Surgery.

My Favorite TBS Member: Either Adam or Eddie, Adam is adorable, and I don't know, I just like Eddie for some reason.

I know of them only because my best friend was temporarily obsessed with "Make Damn Sure" That song still gets stuck in my head and is my favorite. I really don't know much about the band, sorry.

I don't have a favorite member, but my favorite song is "One-Eighty by Summer" its a great song.

My favorite taking back sunday song is "twenty twenty surgery". member.....ALL OF THEM OR SEXY

me and my bro like that band a song is "liar" and a member they are all great

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS