why was saddam's execution aired/shown on media?

Favorite Answer

Basically Saddam had become a worldwide terror,killer,hater and so on ,therefore people hated him and what better way to show hate than to air it to the whole world on TV.Saddam was rubbished by them airing his death on Tv and that is what people wanted.HIS DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no longer the least bit. All it did replaced into gasoline the hearth that ruins in anybody who's professional conflict, to no longer point out the Islamic reason against the US. even regardless of the indisputable fact that all of us realize it replaced into usually non US filming, it continues to be on us and how OUR Media portrayed this. we would desire to constantly have not run the tape everywhere on the information, and left it to the digital mail chainers. regrettably it got here approximately and we cant take it returned, yet we are able to income a lesson from it in that no count how reliable a narrative is, it ought to no longer constantly be in the terrific activity of the human beings.......

Because that's how Iraq's TV stations roll. They're real! I would imagine that some of the people that lived under his regime wanted to see him swing. From what I saw, they were cheering so I guess it was like Monday Night Football for them.

• sarah

i don't think it should have been, its sick, yeah he did bad things to the ppl of Iraq but that was no reason for the whole world to see it, and i think he should have been executed in a more humane way, or even life in prison would have made me happy, i just don't believe in executions anyway that's just my opinion. I know Ppl are gonna freak out on that comment anyway, again its my opinion, I'm not telling u to believe it.

Schadenfreude. Simply schadenfreude. Look it up, you'll understand.

Why were people ever hung in public?

So we can see for ourselves that the bastards gone for good!!!

so we can see for ourself that hes dead

because we like to see bast*rds like that die.

so that everyone he had harmed could see him die i guess..