I need to know why my old friend is uh....?

My old friend is ignoring me like im not there and its been long since i saw her now she goes to my school and now my new friends are with her except 4 of them and i need advice. why why why

Favorite Answer

I am only 13 and have had a best friend since i was 3.. even our moms our best friends....

it is hard to keep a friendship together but we do it because we both want to be best friends.

if this friend is ditching you all the time or doesn't hang out with you then you should talk to her about what you think and ask for her opinion.. u never know she could be wondering the same thing about you...

a long strong friendship is worth everything.

omg. i am not alone. my friend all of sudden said she was angry at me for really no reason and she uninvited me 2 her bday 2day. just ignore her. shes not worth it. if u keep trying to be her friend she will think that ur her follower. just be proud and with other friends. eventually she will come 2 u, and if she doesnt then its her loss