Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Are we now the ally of Iran since we killed their enemy?

Favorite Answer

Yes, and since Bush liberated radical Islam from Saddam, the GOP is also Osama's best pal!

Absolutely not. The US needs no allies. Why else would you have alienated 99.9% of the rest of the world, essentially everyone except Blair and his cabinet. The British people don't support you in anything. Really. We have nothing but contempt for Blair when he licks Bush's boots on any subject you care to mention. And we're your only friends left. Look at how small that 'coalition of the willing' has got.

There are FAR too many people who would like to see every Muslim in the world shot to make friends with anyone from Iran - even though the people hate their government and don't want war at all. The dogs of war are baying, and their calls must be answered with the blood of as many innocent people as possible, until such time as rational people see that this war is profitless for all except those in government.

We've always had something of a love-hate relationship in the US. I'm assuming you're Iraqi from your question, and your internal politics are not well understood here, much less your relationships with Iran, but I suspect there will be areas of common interest and areas of disagreement.

Good point. I did see a conservative earlier on Y/A say "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Well in this case, the enemy of my enemy was also my enemy. Go figure.

Do we have any friends left in the world?

I wish you could see how ridiculous your position looks from here.

You want it both ways. Want us to stay out of world politics, yet want open borders.

You want peace, but then scoff when we have to use other crazy leaders to effect some sort of peace.

We are untill we invade them

NO, they are still terrorists