is there any other way besides turning my self in to see if i have a warrant on me?

i was involved in a trial and at the end the judge told me the only way i'd find out if i had any thing to worry about is if i got arrested.is this true?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

You could pretend to be a bounty hunter and try to collect a bounty on yourself.

Source(s): worked for me
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

From the little i comprehend of evolution...it variety of sounds like a sturdy concept. I admit that I even have not studied too lots approximately it, I comprehend adaption and organic decision...I actually have a annoying time grasping the splitting of species. yet lower back, i've got not spent lots time looking into it. i don't settle for the evolutionary concept as much as a pair do, i would not attempt to safeguard it or sell it. And the rationalization I even have for that's as I mentioned above, I basically have not studied all of it that lots. final analysis is, if evolution is authentic or not...that's not as thrilling to me as how existence began interior the 1st place.

• 1 decade ago

You apply for a criminal record search. I believe you can do it by calling or by mail and they will send you a letter in response. If you DO have a warrant but it's not a bad one, they'll just ask you to turn yourself in via letter rather than coming to get you.

Source(s): It happened to me
  • nickle
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You can call your local PD and tell them you were told there is a possibilty you might have a "warrant" If so then go down and find out what it is about and if you need your attorney, call.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah, call your local sheriffs department. But I would do it from a pay phone or an untraceable number. I have called for a friend. They didn't come get her or anything.

• 1 decade ago

Go online to your county sheriff dept and look it up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SURE U CALL CALL THE COPS , LOOK IN COUNTY RECORDS GO YOUR COUNTY,RECORDS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.