Why do me and my people whine about everything, have a collective victim mentality and demand pity constantly?

SHALOM

• ?
    Favorite Answer

this is common among all religions. People want to claim they are being persecuted against, it is a lot more fun to be the underdog in life. In the last WEEK I have seen the following:

"Why do people hate and attack muslims/christians/atheists/jews/pagans/agnostics/etc....?"

A member of each group has literally asked this question in the last week.

The only people doing the whining on Yahoo answers seem to come from the solid majority in the USA.

And go away troll.

Israelis aren't like that. Also, a lot of American Jews are not like that but the experience of Jews in Europe and Latin America is one of persecution so its an honest reaction even if its been carried forward into circumstances where its no longer appopriate.

Source(s): personal experience

Some people have a "me" mentality that does not allow for seeing the struggles outside of their own.

• djm749

People who whine are too afraid to step out and make changes that will make a difference in their lives. They want others to do it for them. Real change won't come until they decide and do it themselves - for themselves.

It isn't just Jews that do this, the entire American society is into victim-hood big time. You are very disingenuous, by the way. Not clever at all.

You may whine about everything, but my people piss and moan.

So while you are whining we are pissing and moaning. I think maybe we can come to some agreement here.

Oh look at the cute anti-semitic troll. Honey, don't forget your swasika!

Do you?

I don't know. Why?