what is the no. 1 laptop in the world today?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on who you are asking the question. One will like one brand, while the other prefers another. But I think the largest selling laptop in the world today are Dell or Toshiba.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

hi you will probable desire to shop bugging laptop international for a refund or for it to be thoroughly fixed. It comes with an popular a million 365 days manufacturers assure, so as that they might desire to with out question be able to restoration the precedence, and that too now no longer in basic terms over the telephone yet genuinely take it away to be recognized at. have you ever taken out any extra suitable coverage? that would desire to help with any component now no longer lined indoors the manufactures assure. I presented a computing device from laptop international a week in the past you, and that i took out the extra suitable suitable coverage with it as you in basic terms with the aid of no ability comprehend whats going to bypass incorrect indoors the 1st few weeks/months. fortunately my computing device seems to be ok on the 2d. So besides the undeniable fact which you is probable now no longer refunded they might desire to be able to p.c. your concern it is roofed under the 365 days assure. learn all the booklets and papers that have been given here with the computing device. And if a threat for you're doing away with the extra suitable coverage, even no count if it somewhat is for in basic terms some weeks merely incase some subject else is going incorrect. Did you learn the computing device's certificates of authenticity (Microsoft) that would desire to be appropriate under the computing device as there are alot of fakes obtainable too. sorry

• 1 decade ago

Depends on what #1 means. Fastest? Most reliable? Largest screen? Best speed per dollar?

If I recall correctly, consumer reports rated Apple the highest and Toshiba just under them for the best overall.

• 1 decade ago

MacBook Pro 17"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dell XPS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.