Why is there no video of Suddam's hanging?

I can not find a video of the hanging of this man. It seems you can find almost anything on the internet, but not this. Why? Does anyone feel like I do? I don't think he is dead. I believe they again put him in hiding and he will someday rule over Iraq.

Favorite Answer

It's on the video websites.

the news reports have stated that the hanging has taken place. I am just wondering if this is true or not. If it is true, why do they just show the video of the noose going around his neck? Why is there no video of the actual hanging? Do you remember the videos of several AMERICANS being beheaded? If those videos can be shown, WHY not show Saddam being hanged?

• This is the best video I have found. I have looked everywhere and alot of the posts are bogus. Here is a clean fast loading unedited, un-cut video of Saddam Hussein getting hanged! Shows them putting the rope around his neck and him dropping and eventually shows him hanging from the rope. Pass it on!

http://www.theloanpro.com/private/Execution/

Because they're in the studio making it like the moon landing. It will be shown. Settle down! They've already shown clips on MSNBC. Right up until the bottom falls out.

It sounds to me like no matter what type of proof is presented..most of you already have made up you're minds that this is another conspiracy..If a grainy film is shown you will say thats because its easier to doctor..And if its cinema quality you'll cry special effects,,How do you live with this constant paranoia?

ebaumsworld.com