When homeless people sit around a trash can fire, do they tell ghost stories and roast marsh mellows?

Favorite Answer

That would be totally awesome. Or maybe the homelesspeople are actually geniuses and talk about the kinetic theory or speak in latin around the trash can fire. Next time you see them doing it, go over there.

I even have been homeless, for extremely some years because of the fact of commercial employer downsizing. I additionally had an untreated psychological ailment that became exacerbated with the aid of being homeless. So, no, we did no longer take a seat around and tell ghost memories. there became plenty extra terror residing on the line than a ghost might've instilled. in step with threat you think of it relatively is humorous, in step with threat you have been homeless and making use of your humor to regulate. in case you have no longer been and you're making relaxing yet for the grace of god bypass you. Oh, my earnings in the past homelessness...$60,000 grand annual, and a extra helpful than trouble-free training, yet I lived in Texas on the time, under Bush, and now you reside in a united states, under Bush, so yet for the grace of god bypass you. be careful obtainable because of the fact all and sundry will at last experience what I felt given the present style of 'he's down, enable's kick him." good success to you and your loved ones.

The world sees through them; they tell nothing.

The world sees everthing through them; the epitome of everyone's fear.

Part of project findings concluded that they were thankful for the fire, life drained from hollow eye sockets and sunken chests.

Romantics dream of the poor, middle class dismiss the idea for fear similar outcome, rich migrate from ivory towers to green fields abroad, all is well for the silent ones and life goes on.

This is the people's pride, connivance, inheritance, legacy and prize, which is the reflection of men's hearts grown cold with their palid faces of fear should this fate befall them.

My two pennies worth.

I really don't think this is a funny question. Homeless people are just like you and me!!! They have just made some really bad decicions in their life. So don't make fun of them, because when your out there in your cardboard bed, you won't think it's very funny either.

No, they tell jokes and talk about woman and better days gone by..

homeless ppl eat marshmallows? o_o

I doubt it ... I bet they are just trying to get warm

i dont know its never too late to find out...