clear discharge?

I would like to know if anyone can tell me why i have that clear egg white discharge all the time not jus during ovulation either i notice it jus about every time i wipe is there an explaination for this

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All women have some vaginal discharge. Normal discharge may appear clear, cloudy white, and/or yellowish when dry on clothing. It may also contain white flecks and at times may be thin and stringy. Changes in normal discharge can occur for many reasons, including menstrual cycle, emotional stressors, nutritional status, pregnancy, usage of medications - including birth control pills, and sexual arousal.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

clear is normal.. at differant times of your cycle it changes. No ones cycle is normal and sometimes you can ovulate at differant times. if you have i all the time its normal, its just natural lubrication and nothing to worry about. if it is yellow/gray or looks like cottage cheese then you may have an infection. If you are worried the best advice is to go to the doctors

• 3 years ago

i did no longer get that leakage till 18.5 weeks it won't turn white till you start up off breastfeeding in simple terms breastfeeding brings interior the actual milk and that could take some days to a week to come again in completely. i'm now 20 weeks 6 days i'm getting that sparkling leak in simple terms as quickly as I squeeze the nipple. I study IN A e book the breast do no longer start to produce that sparkling stuff till 14 weeks. the only time i've got had that take place i grow to be a minimum of four to 4.5 months pregnant

• 1 decade ago

you could have an infection, if there is a funny smell to it or it changes color some more. get checked by your doc or get something like Monistat for yeast infections. if the Monistat doesnt clear it up get checked to find out what else is going on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

are your cycles regular? if not and you are suffering from irregular cycles, it may be that your body is attempting to ovulate by releasing more estrogen (which is responsible for the ewcm) if it is not itchy, painful, etc. you probably don't have an infection. i might run it by your doctor if you have further concerns.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really dont know why you would have it all the time. It should be when you are ovulating. I think you should ask your doctor about that.

• 1 decade ago

it's normal all women have it some might not notice it cause for some women it's either light or heavy but it's called discharge as long as it doesnt smell and isnt discolered than your perfectly normal.

• 1 decade ago

you have a yeast infection

see a gp to get some anti biotics

if it has a stinch to it it can be a std

never the less check with you gp to be sure

• 1 decade ago

GO to your doctor and see what it is could be a std

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.