What is the worst and funniest thing you ever did to someone for revenge?

The most detailed and mean / funniest answer gets 10 points.

Favorite Answer

I put a hex on someone. She got into a car accident a few days later and almost died. ☻

ok nicely im a guy yet im going to respond to in any case because of the fact my tale is the perfect. One time I went out with this woman, i became sixteen and she or he became 14. She enable me take photos of her in her bra and panties and then sometime she pissed me off so I went to walgreens and ordered the image to be enlarged to poster length. we live in a close-by with a sprint front all and sundry has to bypass to with the aid of to get into the community, its like a small street the place the fee cut back will become 5 mph. So I placed it obtainable merely as all and sundry (which comprise her mum and dad) have been coming from homestead artwork, and that all of them observed it. guy that became so classic!

A person that was really annoying to me... >:P ... Well, what I did to that was when they were leaning over a desk to talk to someone, I stuck a whoopee cushion on his seat, he sat on it, and

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHSHHHHHh!!!

Even the teacher laughed, and I didn't get in trouble... :D