Is anyone else addicted to cotton buds?

I have this insane habit that drives me crazy! I have rather itchy ears and tend to go through numerous amounts of cotton buds a weeks scratching them! How do I stop this from happening because it is dangerous and I have even got two ends stuck in my ear canal b4 now! I had to go to A&E to have them taken out! I was shouted at by the nurse! LOL. Please help! X

Favorite Answer

I'm no doctor or nurse but your perpetually itchy ears might be an infection or something. Have your doctor take a look at them. Make sure you tell you doctor exactly what you're feeling in your ears, the intensity, duration, etc.

Don't put off seeing your doctor: Some ear infections, if left untreated, can permanently hurt your hearing.

u have a rather weird habit.

seek a psychologist?

Can you spell DOCTOR??? There's a reason your ears constantly itch. SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!

I am. I can't help it, i need one every morning.