Do you believe saddam hussien was really hung ?

they cut the camera off when they placed the noose,then only showed a body covered in white,after the hanging so they say.how do we know if they didn't drug him ,and cover him with redmarks to look like he might of hung?Were any american democrats there to see this?

Favorite Answer

If you'll take a little time and google all the photos of Saddam while he was President of Iraq.Notice how perfect his teeth are.You'll also notice he never wore a beard.Now take a close look at the man we all see on TV.Take a good look at his teeth.If you open your mind you'll see that the person we see on TV is only a fake.Your teeth don't change shape and size.That's why we use it in forensic to identify people.The man who was hanged this morning had a lot of dental problems from a lifetime of bad dental hygiene.If you'll take a little time and use science it's very easy to see that this man was a fake.

the news reports have stated that the hanging has taken place. I am just wondering if this is true or not. If it is true, why do they just show the video of the noose going around his neck? Why is there no video of the actual hanging? Do you remember the videos of several AMERICANS being beheaded? If those videos can be shown, WHY not show Saddam being hanged?

• ?

NO. He could settle for a honest path in a worldwide courtroom alongside Bush and Blair (Rumsfeld, Wolfavits, Cheyney) a good foundation of questions before everything could be: Who killed the main Iraqi's. Who presented the classic weapons to Iraq. Who presented the Chemical weapons to Iraq. Who has stolen each and every of the Iraqi oil when you consider that 1991 and 2003. Who exceeded over the UN shape and made a preemptive attack on a sovereign u . s . a .. Who lied to the UN with reference to the Iraqi militia capacity (WMD) Who provoked the Iran - Iraq conflict Who could be hung??

I believe it is equally likely either way. So, my guess is that there is a 50% chance he was hung.

Nothing would suprise me when BushCo is involved.

I dont know if he was really "hung" as I never saw him naked. I do know however that he was Hanged by the neck until DEAD!

No, I just saw him at Burger King with Elvis.

Are you sure you don't want to rephrase that question to eliminate the (presumably) unintended double entendre?

Your point is possible and until the complete version is released then there'll be doubters.

yes

• pageys

Here we go again!