How do I enlarge the print when printing out an e-mail?

My printer prints out the e-mail message so small I can't read it. I know it's some setting on the computer I've messed with but where? I'm using a new printer but the old one did the same thing before I traded.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I hope think is very useful for you,

Set the paper type

The default paper type setting for printing is Automatic, which causes the HP all-in-one to detect the type of paper in the paper tray. If printing on special papers, such as photo paper, transparency film, envelopes, or labels, or if experiencing poor print quality using the Automatic setting, set the paper type manually from the Properties dialog box.

Follow the steps below to set the paper type.

Make sure paper is loaded in the paper tray.

On the File menu in the software application, click Print.

Make sure the HP all-in-one is the selected printer.

Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box. Depending on the software application, this button might be called Properties, Options, Printer Setup, or Printer.

Click the Paper/Quality tab.

In the Type is list, click the type of paper loaded in the paper tray.

Change the print speed or quality

The HP all-in-one automatically chooses a print quality setting depending on the selected paper type setting. Change the print quality setting to customize the speed and quality of the print process. The following options are available:

FastDraft: produces draft-quality output at the fastest printing speed, while using the least amount of ink.

Fast normal: balances speed and quality for everyday printing.

Normal: produces letter-quality output. Normal is the recommended setting for speed and quality and is the default print quality setting for most paper types.

Best: produces the highest print quality on all paper and eliminates the banding effect that sometimes occurs in solid areas. However, Best mode prints more slowly than Normal mode for most documents.

Maximum dpi: produces the highest quality output with high-resolution source images. The Maximum dpi print quality setting renders 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color output on all paper types. This might or might not visibly improve the quality of your output, depending on the paper type you are using and the document you are printing. For more information, see Print using 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi.

Follow the steps below to change the print speed or quality.

Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box. Depending on the software application, this button might be called Properties, Options, Printer Setup, or Printer.

Click the Paper/Quality tab.

In the Type is list, click the type of paper loaded in the paper tray.

In the Print quality area, select the appropriate quality setting for the project.

Change the page orientation

The page orientation setting allows you to print the document vertically or horizontally on the page. Set the page orientation in the software application used to create the document or project. However, if using custom-size or special HP paper, or if the page orientation cannot be set from the software application, change the page orientation in the Properties dialog box before printing.

Follow the steps below to change the page orientation.

Click the Basics tab.

In the Orientation area, click one of the following:

Click Portrait to print the document vertically on the page.

Click Landscape to print the document horizontally on the page

Regards,

Prasad.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

you probably did now no longer say what digital message IE: yahoo hotmail etc. there's a place in case you develop or with the aid of some ability replace suitable right into a beta tester the region you're able to desire to alter It cut back back you additionally can set your computing device cut back back to a date in time the region your previous gadget is the region you like it..

• 1 decade ago

click on 'view" then scroll doen to ' text size and choose the larger print

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.