Please help with your opinion!?

For my entire life I have been in dramatic relationships...A year ago as hard as it was I decided to get out of it and concentrate on finding "the one" being caring, trustworthy, romantic, loyal, and all in all a good person. Well, I found him about 4 months ago, he is my neighbour who I had interest in for quite some time. I fell head over heels for him and from then on we have been inceperable.

For the first time in my life I feel as though I can trust someone. I dont even get jealous when I think about him talking to other girls (Is that normal?)

Our relationship has come to a plateau and although I love spending time with him it is not as exciting and drama filled.....Is this what a healthy/normal relationship is supposed to be like?

I feel something is wrong with my love for him cause I am not jealous of him in the least which is very odd for me. I know that I have his heart :) Are relationships such as this "boring" at times because they are not drama filled?

Favorite Answer

Relax! You finally, for the first time time in your life, found something genuine, honest, and real. Enjoy.....don't destroy!

• lex

most people in serious relationships do not want drama,,it is draining on body and mind,,being settled doesnt have to be boring but at the same time it isnt healthy to pace the floor wondering why the trip to the shops has taken 1 hour and you automatically think he has met up with someone else,,it happens and you can smell the argumant coming as he walks through the door cant you,,if you want some fun,create some but in a way that includes both your attitudes towards fun,at some point you will think,,'you idiot' and start an argument anyway and this is normal too,,sometimes it even clears the cobwebs and draws you and them closer together becasue arguments can bring out the words you fear to say,,once they,re said you can make peace,make up and move on usually happier.

Be happy! You found a normal relationship! Yes, some times life gets boring, and some times it gets so crazy you feel like you've lost your grip on reality. That is what life is really. Ups, downs, excitment, nothingness. The lack of jealousness is a positive thing as well, that means you trust him completely, which is so rare these days. Enjoy what you have, cherish it, you never know what will happen tomorrow.

You are in a positive healthy relationship, and because of your past unhealthy relationships you don't know how to react to a good one...Just because you are not jealous doesn't mean you don't love him, it just mean that you're confident. Jealousy in a relationship is self conscious!!!!

Hi, i think that you are so used to drama, that you miss it. Just relax and enjoy your relationship. Find something new and exiting to do with him. Good luck!!

It sounds like you are feeling secure. Relax and enjoy your love.

no it is called a normal relationship relax before you mess it up

relax and enjoy love is there