Why is falling in love so hard?

both men and women try and impress each other witth things they don't have. Use a secert code to see if the person they are trying to woo, get's it.

• Favorite Answer

Because you don't know if it's love. You don't know if this is the person that's right for you. You don't know if you'll feel the same in 3 years. There's a million reasons why it's so hard, but it's a blind jump into the unknown accept it.

Your description is not about falling in love. I think somebody must have given you this wrong perception somehow. Well, for me, falling in love is 2 persons being attracted with each others' characters, abilities, strengths, charms. Then lead to acceptance from one another for their weaknesses therefore build a relationship which followed by commitments. Love is not about cheating, faking and strategies. When you're in love with someone, you'll wanna show it to the person and of course you will wish that your loved one is impressed and happy because of you. To impress you don't have to bluff or lie, just by being genuine is more than enough to melt one's heart.

falling in love can be hard, but sometimes is a risk worth takeing, we all get hurt, it's life, some people say thats it's best to love, then to have never of loved at all, but i really don't know what answer to give you, all i can say is yes, it is very hard at times, but you will find it easy someday, no matter what age you are,

Falling in love is always very hard. From my experiences, and still I am undersgoing through this phase, I have learnt that in thsi situation we forget our self esteem, we always try to make other one happy, and the most important thing love in any form is very brutual. It kills us.

I think falling in love is wonderful it only becomes hard when it does not turn out like you would like for it to.

• shygal

I'd say Why is falling out of love so hard? I've fallen in love in one night!

Falling in love's not really THAT hard, it's the PEOPLE that makes it hard! Just hang in there.

well actually falling inlove ain't as hard as u make it sound

i disagree we fell in love at first sight and it just get stronger and stronger

It's not that hard.