Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

ever noticed that people like to date someone that looks like them?

why is that? do you look like your gf or bf?

Favorite Answer

I think thats true.They say that we were once a whole & split,,that is why we try to find our other half.Iv read that somewhere along time ago.

I noticed that on a school trip with the band, the band teachers wife came along and it was amazing how much they looked alike. However, that's the only case that I've seen. Me personally, I don't think I look like my partner, besides the fact were both fairly tall.

Well my white sister loves black guys. And my tall, dark, hansome friend is in love with this pale red head. And I am really short and my fiance is super tall. So I would say I disagree.

Sorry, i havent noticed that! And i certainly dont look like my partner. Having said that my partners always have the same colour hair as me!

Not even close! My boyfriend is 6'2", dark brown hair, light brown eyes, and is fairly tan. I am 5'4", blonde, green eyes, and olive toned skin. However, we still love each other's features.

Heck no! I dated guys that didn't look anything like me and married one totally opposite.

yeah i ve noticed that wid my frien n her boyfrien who were very similar in their looks both of them were really nice lookin.but it is not always like that i ve seen most of the gud lookin gals went for not so nice lookin boyz.

oMG yea i have notice that. most of the people i know dated ppl that looked like them. i dont know why tho.

Source(s): my friends
  • ?

my lady looks nothing like me --- for one thing she does not have a beard

i look nothin like my boyfriend!!!but mayb they remind them of themselves