Want to meet british people in Munich! where to find?

Well, here I go, I am a 25-year-old Sri lankan girl living in Munich, I'd like to meet people from the U.k or british Indians/ Sri lankans, as friends. I've been living in Munich for 11 years now, and would like to find people to get together for chats in english. How can I do this? I've given up searching for people on the internet, that's hard to do, mostly I get responses from wierdos. Would be happy for Information on this. Thx.

Sheoniz

• dude
    Favorite Answer

Why do they have to be british? why not get out of munich (I have nothing against munich, but did see a high proportion of weirdos last time I was there.)

There are a lot of festivals, activities, museums, and things to do in Munich. Just do what sounds fun, and you'll find people with the same interests.

Maybe take a day trip visit the embassy if nationality is so important to you.