Do you believe EVERYTHING Bush and Halliburton tell you?

Favorite Answer

No.. Infact I take most of what they tell us as the opposite of the truth.

Yes i do!..Every word of it!..Would they lie to us?..Why, their in politics, and politicians wouldnt lie to the people..Would they?And whats this about Halliburton being an oil grabber!..What nonsense!..A Halliburton is a fish isnt it?..And how dare you infer that Dick {the rifleman} Cheney has anything to do with Halliburton getting all those construction contracts in Iraq, particulaly in the oil fields! Everyone knows they won them fair and square!..These rumours that Halliburton sent Dick Cheyney around to see the competition in his Elmer Fudd suit and with his brand new a.r.m 5.56mm rifle cant be true...Can it?..

And as for GW Bush, who im told impersonates the President for a living, Well really!..Your insinuation goes beyong the ducks nest!

signed......Stupid of Sydney!

No and halliburton should be investigated but who has the back bone to get this started.

Well, actually its the Halliburton board of directors that tell Cheney and he tells Bush what to do.

• Gemini

I stopped listening to Bush speak a long time ago. I felt like I was in a Twilight Zone episode and/or alternate reality trying to figure out what he was saying.

Only when Rush Limbaugh tells me to believe it, then I do. Rush Limbaugh would never lie to sell more commercials on his program. Really. Anybody want to buy some lake front property in Arizona? ( - : )

A lot more than what France, germany, Russia, and Kofi Annan had to say about it! Who do you think got screwed THE MOST out of that oil money by this invasion????

No in general I try not to listen to Bush as much as possible as I think everytime I hear him my IQ goes down.

of course not. we may not be able to prove much terrible acts against Bush, but one thing we can prove is that he's a LIAR!

YES

Halliburton is a blessing from Goush. They went to Iraq and rescued all the people and destroyed all the WMD's that Saddam hid.

Go big Red Go