Does anyone out there watch,Ghost Whisper?What do you think of it?

Favorite Answer

it is my favorite Friday night viewing,,, I think she is Beautiful and wish I had her special gift,, how cool would that be??? last night was a rerun but watched it again as I do love the show ,,, but was disappointed when they killed off Angela,WHY?? I loved her,I don't care for Cameryn replacing her but she is growing on me.

• I watch the Dog Whisperer

I love Ghost Whisperer. its an interesting show and sometimes it can get really creepy with some of the ghosts. but i think its a great show.

I adore the show. I'm not even sure why, but I love that the principle cast is made up of only 3 actors at any given time (granted there are quite a few guest stars each week), but I just love the entire idea of such a small, close-knit, and interesting cast.

• Karen

I never watched it until a few months ago. I was over at a friend's house and he was watching it. Its probably interesting to a bunch of people hoping that these ghost hunters will find something. To me, it seems kind of silly. That's just my opinion.

Yes. we like it and we've even started a drinking game- each time Jennifer shows cleavage, it's time to take a drink. Like the Bob Newhart show (they say 'Bob' a lot). Not a game recommended by anyone under 21, mind you!:)

I miss her old antique partner, though. too bad she was killed off.

guilty!!! I love this show!

Okay, I had to add one more thing to my answer. The only thing that I don't like about this show, it the cheesy endings. I seriously love the show, but I get a little bored with the whole "teary" thing at the end.

I see it every Friday

But I prefer Medium (more character based) Wedenesday on NBC or Afterlife (even more character based that Medium, creepier and deeper than Medium)Thursday on BBC America

I enjoy the show, I do not think there is any truth in it , but its a good show.