ahhihello asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How often do you wash your hair?

Also, what is the most stylish way to cover it up when it is too greasy to show in public?

Favorite Answer

every 3/4 days.. hair 2 clean attracts lice..eww

• DC

I wash mine 3 times a week.

And when it's too oily but no time to wash situation, the best thing to do is use a dry shampoo or massage some baby powder/corn starch on to hair, brush off and blow dry. Hair becomes kinda presentable again.

Every other day. Use baby powder and rub it in your hair, you'll have to kinda 'shake' your hair to get the rest out so it doesn't look white, but it takes away the shine from the greasiness.

once or twice a week for greasy hair use a frequent shampoo the night before you wash your hair smother it in talc this will stop your hair in time from greasy to normal OK see how you go try it it worked for me

I wash my hair every other day. I heard it's not healthy for you to shampoo everyday..so yeah.

IF your hair is too greasy, tie it up or wear a hat

• I wash mines once a week. Being african american it would suicide to my hair to wash it everyday. Wear it in a pony tail if it is too greasy, not down it woudl easily show

Source(s): me

I wash my hair 4 times a week. It's pretty short so I can dry it fast.

I wash my hair every morning in the shower before I go to work.

I wash it every other day. But if I'm going somewhere I want to look especially nice, I'll wash it on the "off" day.

i wash my hair usually every day. if i'm just staying home all day, i won't just so i don't dry it out.

but escpecially if i'm going somewhere, i will def. wash it.

but don't take to many showers in one day, b/c my cousin does that ( he takes about 3 or 4 a day) and he like washed the "good" oils out of his hair

i'd say everyother day, or everyday, depending on your hair type.