Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

is it just coincidence that bush wants to spread his democracy in iraq which is the richest country in oil?

if bushy wussy wanted democracy in iraq and abolish dictatorship there, why did he choose iraq which is one of the richest countries in petrolion and he didn't choose {russa,turky,libya.cuba...}and now we see aninosity against both iran and venezuela, is it just a coincident that iran is the number one richest countries in oil in the middle east,and venezuela one of the richest country in oil also.

first america claimed that iraq had nuclear and biological weopens that are ought to destroy the world, and now we see that non of that was true,was bush so dillusional or did he think that he could fool the whole world just coz he could fool the american nation.

bush has killed billions of people whether in iraq or kosovo , olmert is killing millions in palestin why don't we see them in trial being judged for their crimes against humanity?

Favorite Answer

babi_girl, I agree that USA is does not depend on Middle East Oil.

But, Europe(especially Great Britain) will collapse if not for Middle East Oil. USA wants domanice of the oil supply. Why do you think USA attacked Osama Bin Liden in Afghanistan?. because huge Oil & Gas Reserve off-shore in Caspian Sea Region. Now USA has easy access to this Region. Condelezza Rice, former Director of Chevron from 1991-2001, now Assistant to the President in National Security Affairs had alot to do with Iraqi War. USA Oil Companies including Chevron right now are proposing pipelines thru open water and to open World Markets. Why USA attacked Iraq?, because Sadamm Hussien tried to destory Middle East Oil. He destory some of Kuwait Oil Fields. Middle East does not depend on their Own Oil. Now USA has access to Iraqi Oil Fields which are heavy guarded by US Troops. THE RICH GETS RICHER WITH TAXPAYERS MONEY!!!! Is Iran & Venezula next?? They have Oil. But Hugo Chavez & Mahmoud Ahmadinejad know this. Chad I agree with you

Try hard to make a non-point. Iraq is in the middle of the mid-east, and the geography would have made it a good bet without oil simply to stabilize the region, though the oil is a major reason the region is important. And the US hasn't really been hostile to Venezuela, though the converse is certainly not true.

Billions is more than a bit silly.

Israel, if you'll notice, is often willing to negotiate a cease-fire, but continues to receive attacks. The Palestinians are lucky Israel shows as much restraint as it does.

It seems you're trying really hard to pick a fight. Did you run out of aluminum foil for the hats? Have the aliens been feeding you thoughts again?

• Yote'

Seems to me it was CLINTON who sent troops into Kosovo, Bosnia, Somalia.

Venezuela started with the animosity and has been pretty much ignored, like any 3rd world mudhole ought to be.

Iraq was one of the richest, most well educated nations in the Middle East before Saadam. He murdered his own citizens for speaking against him. (Too bad GWB doesnt have that option, eh?)

Not exactly suprising that we didn't find WMDs, we gave the man TEN YEARS to hide/disperse/export them.

I would really like to see you back up your contention about President Bush killing "Billions of people in Iraq". According to the UN, the current populaiton of Iraq is about 26 million.

A billion is more than 26 million numbnuts.

Wikipedia puts the number of Palestinians at 2.4 million. If Olmert has indeed killed millionS, plural, he should be almost out of Palestinians to kill. Maybe by spring he can turn all his attention to those poor Haaamaaas sheeple.

Nice try, maybe get some FACTS next time.

Well, you're half right. We difinately screwed the pooch in Iraq. I'm not nearly smart enough to know what to do, but, yeah, we should not have gone there. Unfortunately, it's moronic mentality like your's that is making the problem worse. You remind me of someone who jumped off a bridge-changed his mind-and spends his remaining time obsessing about jumping. He should be thinking about what to do when he lands and then getting to shore. We're there, right or wrong, and we need to concentrate on supporting our troops-providing a unified front-telling the Iraq leaders they have x amount of time to get their act together and we're gone-what do they need. OR just get out. I do not think there is ANY chance that Iraq will become the democracy we want. They are the same people as Iran and Hesbolla (by religion) and will be a theocracy when we leave. So, yeah, we really screwed the pooch there.

We sorta got our values convoluted. We take GOD out of our lives, let the few determine what the majority can/will do, remove disipline from the parents and teachers, and, then can't understand why the world doesn't want us to help them be like us, go figure. and no, it is not coincidence.

Isreal is quite different. They just want to be left alone to live their lives. The Palesines are, simply, what we would call thugs. They kill each other and have sworn to not stop until they have killed ALL Jews. and Iseral was stupid enough to give them the land next door. As far as I'm concerned they have only done one thing wrong, and that was to give in to political pressure. they should have stayed the course. As a veteran, multiply tours in Vietnam, Seal Team, many years in martial arts I have learned the following: mind your own business-if forced to fight NEVER take a knife to a gun fight-always take a gun to a knife fight-use whatever means necessary to win. We are in the same position in Iraq as we were in Vietnam. We (the troops) can not shoot at the enemy UNTIL after they shoot at us (huh), can not treat the prisoners badly (must not hurt their feelings), but they can hang us, drag us through the streets behind cars and mutulate us. The cong did this in nam until the team returned the favor, and it stopped.

moral to the story:

1. we should not have gone to Iraq, but we are there. We tend to stick our noses into other countries business-we forgot the throwing rocks thing. We tend to bully little countries and leave big countries alone. I would like to see us pull our troops out of ALL foriegn countries-stop all military and financial aid to all countries--until we have health care for our own citizens and enough jobs for our citizens and close our borders to all who want to harm us.

Well, I guess I've stepped on enough toes for now.

bye bye

2. Isreal would not bother anyone if they would just leave Isreal alone-and they would even trade with them.

God, I am so sick of this question. First of all, America is not and never will be dependent on oil from the Middle East. Please refer to the Url listed below in my sources.

Most of this country's crude oil comes from Canada and Mexico. If America never got another barrel of oil from Iraq, we would probably NEVER EVEN NOTICE!!! President Bush chose to liberate an oppressed, troubled, fanatically ruled country, and frankly, I can't think of a country that needed it more. I respect that you have your opinion of President Bush, but please stop confusing your opinion with the actual facts. Educate yourself first. Please.

I don't know about that other stuff but I think we don't go in there if there is no oil. Something. North Korea actually have WMD and is ruled by a dictator which has killed who knows how many people.

He is a Tesan oil man. Would you really expect any less form him? It is all about the almighty dollar!

Fo Bushy wuss , only oil and the benjamins count .

because it was easier attacking iraq than Iran,and he got fooled

Yep, just coincidence and because your stupid.