Does it bother you that?

if you write a long stupid question in singles and dating you get lots of answers.Yet if you write a more concise question in a serious category like health etc....you either get no answers or stupid ones or people who just want 2 points.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah it does bother me. I guess people just like dissing other people more than helping.

• 1 decade ago

It does bother me a little, but people only know about things they have experienced, like dating and other trivial subjects. The people who are truly educated in health and science are out somewhere doing real work and getting paid to answer questions.

Gimmie my 2 points.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I've noticed that people with real problems get a lot of stupid or nasty answers. My all time hates are "lol" and "mmm". I detest those kind desperate people who would sell their souls for 2 points.

• 1 decade ago

will some time they answer it for just the point but i give people the real answer that is insid my heart.just lik when i ask a question i want they to tell me the true do you understand what i'm saying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yes! I suppose that most people aren't clever enough to know about something besides relationships...

But would you really expect advice about something serious on here? Most people don't seem to know anything besides their name and whether they're sober or not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that it's because there's more people with relationship experience that people with experience in other categories.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I think it's because most people aren't clever enough to answer your serious qn's.

• 1 decade ago

Wow. I didn't realize that...that's pretty sad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No it does not bother me..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.