Person in the mirror...Do you have a positive opinion of yourself?

Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all..

Favorite Answer

Yes, very positive, you know! :) I'm happy about me, I love myself more than any other person in the world (even more than my parents)... Maybe I'm too egoistic. Well, when NOW I look at the mirror, I see a better (I mean better fit) girl everyday: I'm going to the gym and gained some muscles, lost some fat, my hair is growing back (I've cut my hair in summer very short. I looked awful). But the most important thing is that I love not only my appearance, but my inside too. I'm not a very good person, but doing my best to be one. And know what - I have a strong will. That's really good, I think. :)

Are you a doctor or somehting? :)

Have good 2007 years!

As a person with a belief in God I know that he does not create junk therefore of course I am something special. No matter what a person believes in or not believes, you should know your are what you are for a reason so just love yourself. An even if every aspect of life is not "perfect" today I refuse to obsess about it because life is too short. People can spend there whole life hating themselves, obsessing about their uniqueness and not living. I say embrace yourself, embrace your life and just live.

• no.I hate life! i am so depressed that not long ago i attempted suicide and i may do it again.I just want to leave this living nightmare!!I WANT TO DIE!and i am not joking...i am really afraid. no 1 even cares about me.i am a 3/4 german blood in me so people at school call me a nazi! i used to love life but the past 2yrs i have went to a drak personaltiy,i trust no one(because my so called friends said they would help me and then just tell me to f**k off).there is no reason for me to live! o god.

Source(s): LIFE

No I dont. But I plan to work and change that in 2007.

No not at all i think im ugly. i strive to be this beautiful person and everone tells me im pretty but i just don't beleive it!!! my teeth are discolored and i have acne i bet your thinking to yourself. Damn she is ugly. =(

~NO! When I have make up on, my opinion is better, but not as good as it used to be. I used to be stuck up/shallow.

I'm a better person, but not a better looking person.~

sure i do! loving yourself makes it easier for others to love you as well.

ARE YOU A SONGWRITER????? I'M LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.SOME DAYS I FEEL LIKE A QUEEN AND OTHERS LIKE A DOG...........IT EVENS ITSELF OUT.

very much so