i spotted something about sud-surface moisture on mars and would like to know if anyone else know about this?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I read all about it. See the source.

I believe that Sub-Surface moisture had been detected by Rover during it's initial landing and survey. There is conclusive evidence that liquid water existed at one time on the surface of Mars. Key discoveries leading to this conclusion include the detection of various minerals such as hematite and goethite which sometimes form in the presence of water.

i have read that satellites have discovered that there is a white coloured substance on mars which disappears every 6 months. some scientists believe that it may be snow that melts into water in hot summers which gives us the sign that we are not alone in the solar system.

No... too many things on earth I haven't discovered yet. I don't need to worry about 'suds' on other planets.

I heard about that on the discovery channel about a month ago, it would be a good idea to search it out it sounds interesting