I need tips to solve Sudoku Hard- I could solve Easy,Medium easily?

I could easily solve Easy & medium. I find Hard too hot to handle. Any tips to break the jinx-

Favorite Answer

Try looking for tips online on google or get a book about solving sudoku.

I love Sudoku HaRD, this is the one with numbers as well as letters, correct. Look at the board as you did the easy and medium. Try and knock out obvious ones line by line. Go vertical and see if there are any obvious positions, there's usually one or two. then do the same thing horizontally, then go each inner grid, don't look at it like one GIANT puzzel, disect each line. Good Luck

well, if it Sudoku hard, obviously it's going to be more complicated. i recommend u 2 just try ur best. i have never tried Sudoku hard, only the easy and med. good luck!

if u keep solving those puzzles, you'll get better at it.

There's usually ONE easy-to-find number. Once you've got that then invariably THAT number will help you figure out the next one, and it'll probably work like that for several more numbers.