I'm thinking about opening a pizza place anyone out there with any experience they would like to share that
may help me to avoid making some mistakes?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
my step dad and grandpa had one for a while. MAKE sure you pick a good place because they're place turned to gang central and they had to stop. Make sure you know how to run it and cook everything. And know the cost of all the ovens. Pretty much what the guy said above me as well. GOOD luck.
- The ScorpionLv 61 decade ago
1. Get a lawyer to help you through
2. Don't do it unless you already know how to run a "pizza place"
3. Don't do it unless you are ready to devote all of your time to it, not as a part time thing.
4. Keep your menu simple and small so training people is easy and ordering makes sense.