jerry c asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

cant stop using meth help?

Favorite Answer

Rehab... Simple. Come on stop kidding yourself. Just quit. Don't talk to your tweeker freinds anymore.

Meth is an evil drug and is very very hard to break I would suggest calling NA and see if someone there or a team probably could help you through the withdrawl part of quitting then you will need a GOOD treatment program to help you get the fundamentals of sobriety You will need a GOOD HEALTHY support system to beat this but if it iswhat you really want YOU CAN DO IT I dont know where you live but I would be willing to be a e-mail support to you HANG IN THERE

You most likely can't stop on your own, get to a treatment center! Look in the yellow pages under addiction and call now! I cannot stress how important it is to get treatment. There are people out there who care and who can help you if you have a sincere desire to quit!! You have my encouragement!

my friend, i say this with as much respect as i can muster. go to the hospital. go straight to the er and tell them your a meth head and you need help. they should point you in the right direction. good luck my friend i will pray for you. i know its gonna suck commin off that stuff but you need to realize that it is also. not just realize it but get intimate with it. then you will succeed.

you need a rehab like yesterday. meth is very hard to stop using on your own please go get some help before it's to late

You just quit. I know youll be dealing with the physical pains of it but addiction is also mental. You have to WANT to quit. Its easy. You just stop. Itll be hard but you can do it. You might relapse but get on the wagon again. You can do it. You just have to want it.

Enter a methodone clinic. Rehab. Act fast before it's too late.

Get professional help. The sooner the better. Good people get caught up in this bad drug.

• 1.tell yourself you are going to stop

2.realize it will be very difficult

3.get rid of anything that makes you think of using

4.find a treatment center.

5.GOOD LUCK

see your doctor who can refer you to a detox or other group to help you stop