Do people think that liking ur cousin is gross??

just wanted to know casue i like mine

its my step sisters cousion

i just think he's cute

Favorite Answer

it depends... is he hot? if he is, then it is ok....i guess....just dont like, have an affair, ok? ok!

Well depends on what you mean. When I was a kid I had a crush on all my male cousins. They were hot, and fun to hang with. BUt as to kissing them or doing anything else, no.. that's kind of gross.. and none of them were my first cousins.

Depends on if you act on that liking as to wether anything is gross. Just like them, or having a crush, is a normal teenage thing.

First cousin?

Second or third? Blood relation?

Depending on the circumstances ......

in some parts that is completely acceptable.

Would need more info to make a clearer judgement

I do have a cousin that's a supermodel, and dating her hasn't crossed my mind. If she asked me on a date I'd think she was a little weird.

depends. is it a distant cousin? i had a crush on a distant cousin when I was 11. when i was ten i had a crush on a first cousin. you know what, just stay away from cousins. it seems wrong now that im older.

Yes, if you get together, it's incest, which is illegal in some states. My BF dated his cousin (first cousin) for 2 years but broke it off b/c his conscience bothered him. Ew.

its ok to lyk him..but going out w/ ur cousin is just creepy...it sends the message of: im soo desperate, that im going 4 family...do u want that message sent 2 evry1?

no its not --- i liked my cousin many years ago and there are cousins (2 couples) in our family that got together and have had beautiful children --- and no we dont live in the backwoods and they are intelligent people with good jobs and loving parents

1st cousin is weird but i had a crush on my 3rd cousin 2 years ago

Cousin lovin is only allowed in Arkansas!

If you read the bible it says that marrying a family member is a crime not to be commited. I think it's a crime here, too.