major help?

im in 7th grade and for now i just want to have fun while im young.. i have a boyfriend and i really really like him! but does having a boyfriend mean you cant hug other guys and talk to them a lil?!?!?! im sure he talks/flirts with other girls but i feel so bad when i do it!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In grade 7 you should not be controlled by a boy....actually u should never be controlled by a boy!!! U do what u feel is right, and if u feel like this guy is holding u down from growing up and having fun, then dump him already~!

• Login to reply the answers
  • No, but it is something that guys don't know how to take in the 7th grade. If I were you I would be single for a while. You'll figure out what you really want out of life without the distraction

• 1 decade ago

No having a boyfriend doesn't mean that,its not like he's placed a ring on ur finger yet.So ur free to do whatever.Talkin to and hugging other guys is ok,as long as u don't have pesronal feelings for them.Your young and still learning have fun!

• 1 decade ago

My Darling Daughter, hope you don't mind........Please, give your hugs and peck kisses to whom ever your heart desires but no further. Don't feel bad, be happy that you have friends whom enjoy your gift of giving, those whom do not understand, will have to except you the way you are. But Please do not stop doing things you enjoy because someone else does not like it. Keep God in your Heart, be truthful even when the truth hurts, and enjoy life and let God do the rest.. Love Dad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.