How can I get free music for my iPod,without paying money?

I just got a Nano and the songs are 99 cents per songs.I want to get fee songs.How do I get it.Help me please.Thank you.

Favorite Answer

are you trying to get yourself into a lawsuit with the riaa?

just upload music from your cd's.

Hey some guy named Alex T on this site just said he found out how to get free songs. He asked the question if he was a computer wiz or a loser. You may want to check out his profile and ask him.

Source(s): from Yahoo Ask

the ways i know are through Limewire.com and also through ripping CD's to your computer. ripping cd's is really easy because you can borrow CD's from the library and also from friends and you get the whole album that way! limewire is also really easy (read my answers to limewire questions if you need to find a way to get them on your iPod). it is an iffy option though, because there is a chance of viruses and it is illegal so i dont know if you want to risk that.

im not sure about getting free music and keeping ur computer safe but if u use www.gomusic.ru, songs are mostly 15 cents

1. Free music is usally illeagal

2. You need speacial software to put non-itunes songs on your iPod

i think the best ones to you is morpheus and limewire what i do on morpheus is i download all the songs i want and then copy them to itunes and they start downloading on my ipod

Try limewire.com being using it for almost 2 years now and it has work wonders for me!

yeah i want free music to but i am not trying to go to jail

LIMEWIRE

Limewire... but please buy the original not counterfeit.

Thank you