what is a USB phone connection?

I logged in today and I have a message stating that I am connected to a USB phone? I did not download or sign up for this. How do I get rid of it?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What did the message look like? Was it a detecting hardware type of dialog? Maybe you plugged in a usb microphone?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

As far as I know a USB phone is a device that companys make to connect your regular phone to your computer so insted of talking into the microphone when you use Skype, Yahoo, etc you can talk directly into the phone. The easyest way to remove a program from your computer you just go to the start menu and then you click on Control Panel and once your in Control Panel you look for Add or remove programs. Once you found it dubble click and once it opens you scroll down untill you find the program you want to delete and then you click on it (only once) and then you look at the right hand corner of the name under the size and other things and then you see a button that says remove. You should click on it and then I believe it will open a remove program window, follow the steps and your program is deleted.

PS. If it is in your e-mail it I bet it is spam so you should just delete it or put it on the spam list.

• 1 decade ago

When I receive emails that I do not know I send them to the "spam" button on Yahoo.

Recently there has been much hype about USB Phone or Internet Phone. Use of the Internet for telephone access for a fixed fee and also not incurring time charges, long distance fees or roaming charges for a cell phone. Entrepreneurs have been taking advantage of power of the Internet access.

One that has been sent to me is Skype.

However, I usually resort to the "Spam" button.

• 1 decade ago

cassandra, I don't know. but you are awful prety

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.