Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is anyone else tired of Rosie O' Donnell?

Favorite Answer

You know, if it wasn't for her rants I would've never realised she was on TV. Hmmmmmmmm.....

Yes! I never liked her even when she was with VH1 back in the day. She was America's Sweetheart for a while there when she had her own show. Then she turned and did a 180 completely! How in the world do ratings for The View stay up?!

She's being a big mouth because the ratings went up when she came on the show. It was just curiosity and not because everybody liked Rosie. She'll sink. Everybody thought the Titanic was great when they boarded it.

I can't stand her when kelly rippa was on the show rosie thought kelly was racist against gays because she told clay akin not to put a hand over her mouth. How is that racist against gays? She has children and u don't know where his hands have been that goes for anyone. Rosie is a real b****. i liked star jones better!!!!!!!

Girl, I'm tired of Donald Trump! A grumpy scowl, and a comb-over should only get you so far!

Rosie made fun of a rich, pompous jerk. That's what she gets paid for!

Donald got all Upset and started trying to get even. That's what you do when you're a piece of yesterday in a world of tomorrow!

when Rosie first aired her show I loved her all the way till the show ended,,, but now I cant stand to watch her !!! she is such a Loud Mouthed Bitc* who has a opinion on everything , and only her opinion is right Soooooo I guess the answer to your question is YES I am tired of Rosie {{{ ROSIE, is that you??? trying to find your fans??? }}}

Yes, I am sooo sick of her whining, looking for reasons to run her mouth, and in general, just irritating America. I can't wait for Trump to sue her, and although I won't watch anything she's on, I must admit that I would pay good money to watch a tag team match between her, Kelly Ripa, and Joy Behar.

YES, Barbara Walters made a huge mistake taking her on the View. Let's hope her contract doesn't get renewed, the BIG mouth! No one seems to care about HER view, which is always geared towards her sexual preference.

• mil414

Yes I am. I find it amusing that all of sudden she knows everything and when she had her own show she never talked the way she does now. She needs a sock in her mouth for a couple of weeks.

Yes I am. Never was her fan, nor was terribly enamoured of Trump. But this time I must say I'm on Trumps side. I find her rather holier-than-thou attitude too irritating. She has turned petty.

I have to say "yes". This feud is getting ridiculous, and I'm not sure what Rosie is trying to prove here.