Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is it LAUGHABLE to see Liberals DENYING that Liberals are upset about Saddam's Execution ?

This is hopefully my last post on the subject !!

NUMEROUS users have posted Q/A on their 'displeasure' with the hanging of Saddam . YET, many of them are also DENYING that ANY LIBERAL has said that. . .. . . and to make things more laughable, yet confusing,.. . .The liberals are asking for a LINK(haha) to 'Prove' that many Liberals are doing so !!!!

Is there ANY WAY to make ANY SENSE to the Liberals of Today ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All they need to do for a link is go to yesterday's question page. At least 12 hours of postings.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It's been post after post since last night of them feeling sorry for Saddam or comparing him to Bush.The liberals who are doing it far out number the ones who aren't, and are making ALL of them look pretty bad..

• 3 years ago

i'm no liberal. Liberalism is an Anglo philosophy. It contends that the international would desire to settle for Anglo's definition of freedom, democracy, progression, etc. Their perspective is justified by American wealth, which they naively take to be a information human beings fulfillment extremely than the gathered booty of a century and a a million/2 of savage pillage (from the Mexican conflict to the Iraq conflict and all the 0.33 international international places sacked in between). Liberalism additionally makes use of loose commerce as a covert mindset to place up-imperialism. Liberals are incorrectly linked with the left contained in the U. S.. Social liberalism is unquestionably a historically left wing perspective, yet liberalism's blind help for loose markets and imperial wars runs counter to innovative/left perspectives. As for Saddam, executions are continually unnecessary. besides, Saddam develop into continually a puppet of the U. S.. while he gassed the Kurds with US issued weapons, he develop into in basic terms doing the U. S.' bidding. while he lost a million human beings in a conflict against Iran, he develop into being backed and spurred on by the U. S. authorities. If all and sundry would desire to be hung for the crimes attributed to Hussein, it could would desire to be lots of the Reagan group. they have plenty on their offender documents already (help for Contra terrorists and the genocidal authorities of Guatemala, etc) and heavily isn't hung with the aid of fact such outcomes are reserved to the conquered. in case you question me what i think of appropriate to the Saddam Execution i'll tell you the comparable element i could say approximately the different execution.... it had no longer something to do with justice, it had to do with the flexibility of the U. S. authorities being verified by homicide. it quite is all. Executions serve no different objective than to feed the sadistic lust of the fewer clever between us... it quite is in fact a equipment of social administration, different than extremely of deterring crime it assures the dominant inhabitants of their administration over the ruled inhabitants (contained with regards to Saddam it quite is the flexibility of human beings over Iraqis, contained in the U. S. that's the flexibility of the White center classification over blacks and detrimental whites) I propose you p.c.. up Michele Foucault's "the beginning of the penitentiary" for a radical prognosis of ability and punishment. Peace.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What's laughable is the power we liberals have over your emotions!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm liberal and I would have put the noose around his neck if they would of let me. You guys are just to busy pigeon holeing everyone who doesnt believe exactly what you do into that "far left agenda" Its alright. Dont be afraid.

• 1 decade ago

Their hatred of President Bush knows no boundaries. They will sacrifice the security of this nation in an attempt to bring him down.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think thats wrong a liberal is someone who belongs to a party there are right and wrong in every party

• 1 decade ago

Just ingore the liberals Saddam got what he deserved!!! He raped & killed so many people he showed them no mercy!!!!

• 1 decade ago

because liberals are more evil than the neo-cons who worship Satan! liberals are evil because it's abhorrent to have any belief that doesn't match restrained thought.

^^^Of course that's sarcasm!!

• 1 decade ago

It won't be laughable when you are judged by God for your hatred of your fellow man.

There will be much gnashing of teeth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.