is the relationship still on?

I used to stay up all night chatting with my aim buddy saddam69. we would chat about girls, cars, religion, dictatorial rule, and video games. Last night, I got on to tell him about my new wii, and how i am progressing with it, but he would not respond. Is it me, did he find a new aim buddy. Why wont he respond?

Favorite Answer

he is gone

Source(s): news

Chatting world is hard to predict. Tomorrow will not always stay the same just like how the weather outside the window pan. This apply the same to those friends that you don't really know, especially virtual friends, more accurately: chat friends. I do have many chat friends, some of them just left like that without giving any replies. There are so many reasons why he is not responding you when you buzz him over and over again. As you have read from others, he might have found new friends. He might be tired or sleepy or being occupied to some other works. He might be busy at that time. He might not be interested into your topics anymore. He might has boring to chat with you. If you think positively, his silent might not be your fault. Maybe something that he is not able to avoid. Try to buzz him again and ask him directly. If he has a good and rationale reasons for that, it means that both of you have no problem. Please be steady and cool. Do not irritate him or force him because he might not reply you anymore. Good luck and take care!

• Seeker

Time to set the computer aside and get out the Ouija Board.

• poodle

he had his neck broken hahaha, opps, sorry i guess you'll have to find a new @ss wipe to stay up all night with chatting shite.

• djm749

I think he's roasting marshmallows with a new Friend from now on. So don't wait up.

maybe he got tired of talking about this stuff and hung himself