kk asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what do you do if you and your best friend always get in fights?

Favorite Answer

I will take some time to think what was the cause of the fight. sometimes, a fight occurs due to petty stuff. However, if it turns out that the fight occurred because of some issues, then i will talk it out with my best friend about it. I'll try to straighten things out and try to see the other's point of view regarding the matter.

If fights still occur, even if you tried to make things better, then I think the friendship is at stake.

That's when you give a good thought on whether the friendship is worth "fighting for" or is it best to go separate ways, amicably.

Personally, fights are a waste of time. Life's too short for all that.

What kind of best friend is that? I can understand not always agreeing with each other, or not liking what they do. But if you are always fighting than there is a problem start to distant yourself and you will see yourself where the problem really is.

If u're best friend always gets into fights then they are not a good or safe person and u shouldn't be with them too much...

it isn't good and maybe someday u could be invlolved in one...

if this is a really good friend TO YOU and you always want to be friends with this person then you should talk to them and let them know that they mean something to you...

think of what your always fighting about,and if its an issue that cannot be resolved,AVOID the subject and if the topic comes up,just simply say,"this is a hot subject for me and i don't care to pursue this conversation further,lets change the subject"

why are you always fighting to begin with?

maybe you shouldn't be friends then

I have a friend ho always dissagres with me but we a best friends like always but...as she always says she just cant stay mad at me..and if u have a true friend then they cant stay mad at you becasue yall have a perfect bond

get a new best friend

YALL NEED TO JUST STOP BEIN FRIENDS FOR A WHILE B/C IF YALL DONT THEN SOMEONE IS GOIN TO SAY THE WRONG THING ONE DAY AND THEN YALL ARE GOIN TO REGRET IT AND LOSE YALL FRIENDSHIP FOREVER.

Source(s): HAD AN EXPERIENCE BEFORE

Go your ways for awhile and think things over.

Hope she is a good fighter, and can hold her own.??

• RJ2K1

Find another.