do dreams mean anything?

i had a really good dream

Favorite Answer

...sometimes, yes they do mean something. The biggest Q is WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

Source(s): MB
  • Jess

Dreams always have meaning. Certain chemicals in you brain react with what part of thought is going on. Good dreams don't always mean smothing good will happen, in fact often it is the opposite. If you have a good dream it may mean that you don't have enough control over your life and are striving to have a picture perfect life. It may also mean just that were very happy when you went to sleep.

Dreams can mean lots of things, and some may mean nothing. I had a dream that I was in a hospital corridor with my passed away grandma, and I couldn't make out what she said. I asked my great grandpa what it meant, and he said that my grandma was happy where she was and that she was looking over me. What was your dream about? Maybe I can pinpoint the meaning of it, but if it's an embarrasing one, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

Well I'm no expert, but dreams usually are on what's happening in your life, the struggles, or just happiness. It can also be signs, or things that are bothering you in your subconscious. So it's kind of rare if it's a completely random dream that you had nothing to know about.

Having good dream often means you had a good day or good mood.

Source(s): Many best answers in dreams.

What mark said is accurate. But, I also had a dream that my front teeth were all dashed to bits. I was told it meant a death. Sure enough my hamster passed away. Its final moment, upon giving up his wonderful little ghost, was clinching onto a cage bar. I had to lightly pry his front teeth so that I could bury her.

sometime dream mean something u avoiding,

sometime dream mean something u chasing.

sometime dream mean nothing.

Dreams do mean anything, anything you or someone else makes them mean.People make meaning, Dreams are not people, they do not have intentions.

ya they do tell us lot about our future and our circumstances towards anything that you have dreamt (as far as i know) and for better results go to a good dream analizing site that will tell you more about it .

• Only if you let them mean anything to you.