Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Profiles · 1 decade ago

How do you have pictures put on your myspavce page- without being in a slide show?

I have seen pages where you can scroll down the page and there are tons of pictures layed out----not in a slide show.

Thanks

By pictures I mean YOUR PHOTOS...I have family photos I want to display on this page--- but not in the PICS section---actually on the main page

Favorite Answer

You need to upload them in a place that hosts your photos like yahoo photos or photobucket. Make sure that your photos are in a folder that is "Global" or "Unlocked". Copy the code provided. It will start off with <a href> Most tell you what one you need for a blog. You will need two windows open for this, one in your photo hosting and your myspace accout. Now go to your myspace and click on "Edit Profile". Paste your code in the "About Me" section. That should work. You will get the hang of it when you practice. I put some code below, from webshots so you could see what it look like

Use photobucket would be my suggestion. Photobucket.com there you can upload your pictures and then it will give you an HTML code for each individual picture and you paste that into whatever category you want the picture to show up in on your myspace page. That is also how you can post pictures as comments on other peoples pages.

• You need to know how to use html and can edit your page using that. If you don't, you could always try myspace layout programs/sites like http://www.myspacelayouttool.com and others. Do a search on yahoo or google to bring up a whole bunch of sites that'll help!

You need to sign up for photo bucket.When you have photo bucket you can upload any picture from your files and paste it anywhere you like.I use this for my comments some times.Be carefull though any picture you upload with photbucket becomes useable by anyone who has photobucket.Hope this helps..!