"i really want to work in Dubai, beginning January 2007.kindly how do i go about it? kenyan?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Looking up classifieds on the gulf news website would be a good start; http://www.gulfnews.com/classifieds/index.html

Good Luck.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

depends on what's your bachelor course. If you're not choosy, you canspeak, read and write english, there are lots of oppurtunities in sales as lots of malls are opening. You can start small or low somewhere that you have knowledge at and if you think you can handle better, you shift to a good paying job of your liking. If you know somebody there, and you can bedspace or share with them a room or flat once you arrived, it will be a great help. But if youre starting from scratch, you need at least 3thou dirhams for your plane ticket,minimum 1 thousand dirhams per month rent for a bedspace,minimum 500 dirhams for your food per month(that is, if youre not eating too much in style),taxi coming and going everyday till you get a job or a bus lets say taxi a day minimum will 20 dhs x 26 days=520 dhs/month, your toiletries 100 dhs, after 2 months you didnt find job, you can extend but have to pay 500 dhs and after a month you will exit in Oman or Iran if youre still jobless and visaless. Well this is the cheapest I came up so far. For 2thousand US dollars , you can go by for 3 months or more and maybe you can do extras that pay by the hour like catering to parties or baby sitting. But if you know someone already stable in Dubai, you can ask them if they can look for a job for you that will issue a visa that you can pick up in your airport. I'm not kenyan but I hope this helped. Good luck.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.