Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

How long is a dogs pregnancy term?

Favorite Answer

My, my, my...some people never learn.

Don't breed your dog if you don't know anything about the breeding process.

http://www.mateerlabs.com/breedingrights.htm

I would like to ad that if the pregnancy is early, you can still spay the dog. Yes, this terminates the pregnancy and yes, it sounds cruel. Unfortunately, there are so many unwanted pups and dogs in the world already that adding to the population doesn't do any of them any good. There are over 10 million dogs euthanized in the US every year b/c there aren't enough homes for them. Spaying your dog can eliminate certain cancers, diminish the chance of mammary cancer and let her live a longer, healthier life to spend with you. Consult your vet. If it's not too late, have her spayed, otherwise have her spayed asap after her pups have found new homes. Also, she should be on puppy food if the pregnancy is to continue so she gets extra nutrients and she needs to visit the vet for a clean bill of health. Most dogs can have a healthy pregnancy with no problems, but if she's a small dog and a large dog tied with her, it could be deadly. I hope all goes well for you and please, have her spayed so no more pups are brought into this cruel world.

• owes

I easily have a 9 a million/2 year previous that I gave beginning to 5 days earlier my twentieth birthday. i'm due today with my 2d baby. My little boy is my global. His organic and organic father isn't contained in the %. I instructed him even as i change into 2 months pregnant that he mandatory to strengthen up or get out of our lives. i finished calling him, I worked 3 jobs. i did not take a penny from him, yet I also in no way spoke to or enable him see or savour my little boy. My relatives change into staggering. My father and brother took my little boy to baseball video games and rodeos. I went lower back and complete college and am an undemanding college instructor. I now am very fortunately married and considering I kicked his father out of our lives my husband has followed him and he has the dad he deserved not some selfish jerk. he's the most variety baby and is quite a present from God. For me conserving him change into not an decision and so i did not get to party troublesome in my early 20's, I had something extra effective. The duty of turning right into a mom so youthful made me a extra effective human being.

About 60-65 days averaging 63. smaller breed dogs can have puppies a week earlier and larger breeds sometimes a week later.Either way as long as they make it to 57 days the pups will be fine.Hope this is helpful,and good luck.

About 63 days.

The first person to reply to your question was QUITE rude. How do you know that the question isn't being asked because they're trying to learn more about breeding, genius?

ANYWAYS! Usually the pregnancy term is around 65 days. =)

how long is the pregnancy term for a shitzu?

63 days.

• Jess.

dogs are prenant for 60-62 days.

I think it is only like 2-3 months

9 weeks!!

Please, Please don't breed. It's no way to try and make a fast buck.