Any Tips to solve Sudoku?

Favorite Answer

well...there a number of algorithms that can b followed to solve: 1. trial and error method-where in a cell u can put all the possible values according to the numbers given and then as the small and as well as the bigger grids get filled up...cross out the numbers with the least possibilities keeping the most possible numbers aside...slowly you will be left with only the most possible numbers giving u the perfect solution. 2. sheer guessing....just guess and put numbers with the power of your telepathy and if you are lucky you'll get the answer soon.

There is no tips, or ways to cheat your way to winning a sudoku. All you have to do is when you are going to place a number, make sure there are no numbers that are the same in the big block, or in each row. Just keep an eye out for it.

Source(s): I love to do them, I do it all the time.

Assuming you know the rules thish should make it clear to you.

The maker of the game (unless you're on a hard or hardest puzzle) has made it so there is always one move that can be made that you know is right.

It's hard to explain what i mean by this , but here are the instructions on how to do it. It should make it so you can understand..

Start off in a corner of your choosing and look at the first number space (I like the top left corner because then its like reading) look in the other blocks vertically and horizontaly to find this number. then if it isnt there move on.

But if it is there follow that line back or cover it with somthing.

you now know that that number wont be in that row on the block you're working on. (because no 1 number can be repated in a row, collumn or box of 9)

If there isn't enough of the numbers in the coxes surrounding it to eliminate all other possabilities then go on to the next number.

By far the slowest method but it has a 100% accuracy rate.

concepts... ok a million) quiet down. 2) in case you cant remedy it, throw it away. try lower back later. 3) once you get lower back, proceed examining the concepts. 4) seek for numbers in a horizontal and vertical tactics. 5) seek for numbers in 9-field containers. 6) Take photos and submit it up so somebody can remedy them for you. 7) do not provide up. 8) never ever provide up. 9) do not pay attention to me. 10) push aside rule 9.

I just put the numbers that could go in the box right next to it, very lightly, themn when i find the number that goes there i eraase all the others... i guess u better do it in pencil! It works for me

look for one # across the whole puzzle, and instead of trying to finish each row/column/box, just do all of the 4's or something, and make sure it is in each column/row/box. hope that helps!

Hello :)

It's all in the numbers so I am told:)

Good luck

Source(s): My kind of understanding

i don't have the time to goooogle it. why don't u do that urself to proove us ur interest in this topic.