Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

what is a simple and easy workout that a 13 year old can do at home for maybe the legs and upper body?

also is 5ft 3in and 125 pounds good. what is a simple workout i can do at home.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mow the lawn, take out the garbage, make your bed, vacuum the floor, wash the dishes, do the laundry, bring home some groceries.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

i had same problem as you, what ever you do dont start gym until your 16 or 17, do push ups and sits up at home, if you cant do push ups to 10 first then take a 30second breather then try for another 10 do this three times eventually you will get really strong, i gained so much power by doing push ups

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

upper body you can do push ups, lift weights, sit ups, crunches, things like that.

for legs you can do squats, wall sits, to work your calves you can start flat on your feet than go up on your toes, back down with out touching the ground, do about 50 of these and 2 sets.

• 1 decade ago

Yes your fine in weight and height for your age. If you want a workout get a dog and walk him everyday for 20-40 minutes. Or take a bike ride equivalent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Philbertp said it good! CHORES! It will also make you feel like your accomplishing something with your time. The other things are OK also. Make sure that you stretch out good to prevent injury or muscle tears. I see you like baseball. Throw them into tires to improve throwing accurancy and swinging at them on a string from a tree to improve bat to ball hitting accurancy. Anything to improve hand-eye coordination.

• 1 decade ago

Legs: Run, boy, run

Upper body: Push ups

• 1 decade ago

Good answers so far.

push ups and (if you can find a bar ) chin ups- upper body

squats , lunges and calf raises- lower body

don't forget ab work as they tie everything together

crunches, leg lifts and sit ups

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Upper body would be push ups, and your legs would be squats.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aerobics, but since your a guy... running and push-ups/sit-ups and weight lifting.

• .G.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Basic calisthenics,push-ups, sit-ups ,squats,etc.

any of the boring crap they make you (or should) do in phys,ed.

they work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.