When you fall in love, what is it like to you, is the world more beautiful?

When your in love, do you smile all the time and no matter how bad the weather is, it is still a perfect day out. Nothing makes you mad, nothing frustrates you. The world is very colorful, colors are bright and they pop when you look at them.

Favorite Answer

You're in love when you start to realize that the other person is your best friend in the whole world and you would be willing to do anything for them. If that other person becomes the most important person to you above all others even your other friends then you may be in love. If something exciting or sad happens to you and that other person is the first one you think to share it with then you may be in love. If this is not the case then it may just be lust which will never last, but it can put a smile on your face and make everything seem more colorful and fun.

Source(s): older and wiser

i've fallen in love with my bf and all i know is that he is the one thing that is keeping me sane and in one piece right now (alot of other unrelated issues are going on so its a little hard to be smilling all the time, but if they were inexistant i would be for sure). its like no matter how bad things seem, i can just think of him and just knowing that we're inlove makes everything seem okay. when im with him, it doesnt matter whether we're laying there, going for a jog, clubbing etc, i feel ontop of the world. but i think love is also very hard and it can be frustrating. so hard to explain why but love really is blind, it really does hurt and it really is the best feeling in the world; all at the same time!! how mysterious..

love is a wonderful thing. Love means you see the persons mistakes, and still loves them for who they are. Love makes you heart beat fast and smile just the thought of thinking about that person. Love makes you see things that you never saw before, a beautiful sunset, the birds singing, animals playing.

Source(s): in love with my husband
  • DLG

It's like I finally have found peace in the world and NOTHING can ruin that for me (until she left and reality came crashing down on me).

When I'm in love, the world is a lot bleaker because I know that I used to be normal.

yeah... when i was in love i felt like i was in heaven and I thought that nothing could possibly wrong. Then, i got smacked in my face by reality, and found the contrary to be true.

• Shark

Yes it's like an antidepressant.

• Yes... And you tend to bump into things when you are walking... and you laugh out of the blue, and you are just very very happy.

not really,, i just smile the whole day and the feeling was so light.

the world is not more beautiful you just notice it more and appreciate it more